Easy oven cleaning hacks that work. The Ultimate List of Oven Cleaning Hacks That Will Make Your Mess Disappear. While cleaning your oven, it is vital to wear protective gear. Wear gloves and safety glasses to protect your hands and eyes when using oven cleaner.
Cleaning your oven is essential because it looks terrible, and there are many practical reasons for doing so. Old food stuck to the inside of your oven could cause fire & make the range less efficient. Food will take longer to cook and might be burnt on a dirty oven rack.
The entire oven cleaning process should be done in short bursts of 10 minutes at a time. This will help you work more efficiently and avoid fumes.
Wipe down the inside of the oven with a damp sponge or cloth first before you start scrubbing with an abrasive material like steel wool.
It’s essential to get rid of all the oil buildup on the inside of the oven. That may be difficult to get to with a damp sponge or cloth. Use an abrasive material like steel wool if you need to scrub away at any stubborn spots.
Wiping down the outside of the oven with a mixture of water and either vinegar or lemon juice can make your oven cleaning process much more effective. The sour mix will help break down any stubborn food particles on the oven’s surface while also making it easier to remove any baked-on messes.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of easy oven cleaning hacks
There is no such thing as a perfect oven cleaner. However, there are some ways to make your oven cleaning task much more manageable.
1. Mix baking soda and water in a bowl and put it on the bottom rack of the oven to make the grease fall down and form a crust over time;
2. Use vinegar mixed with water (1:3 ratio) for light grease and stains; pour it onto the bottom of the oven and leave for about 30 minutes before wiping off;
3. If you have an electric stove, use steel wool to rub off any stubborn leftover stains;
4. Use an old toothbrush to clean out corners and cracks in your oven;
5. For glass stovetops, use baking soda mixed with water (1:2 ratio)
How to clean an oven in 3 steps or less
The best way to clean is to start with a clean oven and clear out anything you don’t want to get dirty. If you don’t have time for any steps, you can always use a heavy-duty oven cleaner and wipe it down.
1. Remove all items from your oven that you won’t want to get dirty or damaged
2. Start with a clean oven and clear out anything that is not food-related
3. Use an all-purpose surface cleaner, such as Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, for stubborn grease and dirt
4. Wipe down the interior of your oven with the surface cleaner
5. Cover glass surfaces with paper towels or newspaper
6. Use water and dish soap to wipe down the glass panel on the interior
List of things that can be used as cleansers for your oven
Keeping your oven clean is a tedious and time-consuming task. Cleaning the ovens with harsh chemicals is not a good idea as they can react with the food and cause health problems.
Here are some of the most effective natural cleansers you can use to clean your oven:
- Baking soda
- Olive oil
- 7 Exercises to Do Everyday: Boost Your Fitness Routine - December 2, 2023
- Top 5 Lead Generation Tactics for Real Estate Agents - November 30, 2023
- Ways to Make the Most of Your Backdrop Stand - November 29, 2023